Have you watched one of your loved ones’ life deteriorate due to drug or alcohol addiction? Or, is your life spinning out of control? Maybe it’s time for you to seek professional help. Drug addiction tears through lives leaving nothing but destruction in it’s path. If you think that you or someone you love is addicted to any drugs or alcohol it’s time to start looking at options for drug rehab. Don’t wait too long because addictions can only worsen over time if left untreated.
Have you seen any of these signs of addiction?
- Unable to enjoy events, have fun or relax without drugs or alcohol?
- Missing work or school? or, seeing poor performance or grades?
- Repeatedly selling possessions, stealing or borrowing money?
- Irritability, mood swings, and erratic behavior (especially when not high)?
- Loss of concern with hygiene and appearance?
- Suspicious little behaviors like slipping off to the bathroom, basement or other dark areas often?
- No longer associating with people who don’t drink or use drugs?
If you are noticing any of these signs in yourself or one you love, It is time to seek the help of a drug rehab program. Pick up the phone today and call, research the internet, or talk to a school counselor, or therapist. There are many options out there, and there is help and hope.